Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday

Gray, outdoors, but a pleasant 37 degrees.

Garbage Day!

I don't even know what the forecast is because:

#1 - I overslept!
#2 - I had three really interesting phone calls, and
#3 - it was the next call (from Jean Davis) that sent me right to my car and up to the CVS parking lot to see the flock of Snow Geese!

Click images for larger views


I could see a couple of cameras flashing over in the High School parking lot, so .....


... I dashed over there in time to see them lift off ..........


........... and circle the field a few times .........


........and then, apparently, land again.
I don't know if they're still there, but if you're out and around, go and look for them!



Also: the lines are up in the Park. A sure sign that the Masons will be bringing in Christmas Trees for Sale next weekend!

********

More later!