Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday morning

It's Recyclables Day!

It's just a hair under 20 degrees with a little warm-up forecast for later in the day, but don't put the snow shovels away, yet!

From WKTV:
Wednesday: Sun and clouds in the morning, yielding to thickening clouds by afternoon. Highs in the low 40s.

Wednesday night: Rain developing. The rain will quickly mix with and change to snow on hilltops by midnight. In the Mohawk Valley, a more gradual changeover to snow will occur through and after midnight. Major accumulation possible on hilltops, with some significant accumulation possible in the valleys. Low in the low 30s. (Brrrrrr!)

*********


#70!



- and I have the best possible present:

my grandson Iain,
his mother, Allison, and her husband, Rick,
are here with me for a few days

and it's GRAND!

Thank you!


********

My list of those to whom I owe Thanks grows longer and longer, each day.

All of you have my greatest gratitude.

My family and I are overwhelmed - and humbled - by your kindness.

******

the Writer