Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday morning

It's Garbage Day!

17 degrees; no precipitation of any kind and not even a tiny blip on the doppler.

WKTV meteorologist Bill Kardas starts his forecast by saying "Warmup in store later in the week" and I immediately thought: "Where should I shop?" But on Thursday, Friday and Saturday the temperature should be above fifty, perhaps even reaching sixty degrees. "I'll take it!"

********

Village Board Meeting
7:00 P.M. in the Municipal Hall

during which time the new street lamps will be turned on.

****

Yesterday was bright, but blowy and cold. I did have my camera with me, but - to tell the truth - I'm getting very tired of taking pictures of snow: perhaps I can do something with lamplight, this evening.

Until then, have a good day and watch sunny roadsides for tiny yellow "Colt's Foot."!